Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The eagle has landed... in the nest.



Britgal and I (well mostly me) have been on the look out for cribs and the other baby requirements. So Kijiji and Craigslist have been popular haunts for me (and Britgal for approval). Today we scored a very nice crib and change table (pictured), which is fairly modern, in good nick (the change table looked unused!), and a reasonable price ($275 for both) considering a new crib alone starts around 200$. Ikea cribs are nice, but don't have a side that lowers and that is almost a deal breaker for Britgal as she's short (it's fine for me). Plus to get the change table that matches and also in good repair and sturdy was quite a find!

We also scored a vibrating chair with music and an aquarium for 30$ (usually around 90$+). This lady kept her stuff in awesome condition, so Britgal couldn't leave it at just the crib. I had to drag her out before things got out of hand :)

No comments: