Sunday, April 29, 2007

Feeding the beast

I've recently discovered the joy that is Google reader (google.com/reader). Now I can check my RSS feeds/blogs/news all from a central spot. The best part is that you can bookmark their special link into your tool bar to easily add sites. The best part is that you can use your LiveBookmarks in Firefox to read, reader just like any other RSS feed. It's like a super aggregator - it's awesome.

I've been listening to NIN Year Zero (as RJA) and it's growing on me. It's not my favourite album, but it's different. I think I like it more than With_Teeth. With_Teeth was very commercial and accessible and understandable as Trent was still trying to find his feet after a long hiatus. This album was an interesting experiment. I had hoped the album was to be more story telling given all the marketing done. It's a hail back to the old TDS days where he was using textures in his music, but a little more 4/4 time and less odd beats.

Ah yes, well done team TO and the climb!

Well I think that's it for the random thought of the day. Well perhaps one more!


1 comment:

Serdic said...

Why do I always have to wear the red shirt?