Monday, January 07, 2008

I'm a dad now offically!

Jan 02/08@20:25 will forever be imprinted into my memory as the date my little daughter came into this world to greet Britgal and myself. The whole experience has been amazing and humbling and we cannot wait to get to know our baby.

While I could talk forever about my little one (and it's only been days since her birth) I'll spare you all. Unfortunately, it must be a disease amongst parents to constantly talk poop/pee as I find myself already doing it - just a fair warning :)

4 comments:

Travelling Greek said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Congrats!!!

Kerfufl said...

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Congrats to you both and welcome to Wee Mallory.

Serdic said...

Grats!

Anonymous said...

I'm beyond excited for you guys. And FYI: Poop talk is the norm at the Amodeo household. You won't scare me off.

PICTURES!